The Hamas Bodycam Video
On October 7, Palestinian Islamist terrorists launched a pre-dawn attack from Gaza into Israel, some of them captured on a 100-minute long video, showing detailed planning, border breaches, and subsequent clashes with Israeli forces. This is a shorter (and much less morbid) 3 minutes and 36 seconds version of the bodycam Hamas footage.
Pre-Dawn Activity in Gaza
In the early hours of October 7, before the sun rose over Gaza’s eastern border, a group of Hamas operatives were gearing up for an operation. They assembled in a white pickup truck and on motorcycles, conducting final checks on their video recording equipment and weapons readiness.
- IDF Discovers Large Cache of Weapons and Hamas Operational Base in Gaza’s Shifa Hospital
- “Palestine” Terror Base in Gaza – Israeli Military Seizes Key Hamas Facility in Strategic Operation
- IDF Delivers Incubators and Medical Supplies to Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza
- Hamas TV: Non-Muslim Women, Jews, Israelis Can be Taken as Hamas Sex Slaves According to Islam Hostage Law
- Palestinian Islamist Terror Group Hamas Kills Noa Marciano, 19 Year Old Female Hostage , Shares Morbid Video
- Gaza Youth (Boy Scouts) Compound Being Used as Hamas Terror Rockets Launching Base
The Assault Begins
Triggered by a distant explosion, the terrorists shouted “Allahu Akbar” (“God is great” in Arabic) and swiftly moved towards the Israel-Gaza border. Within minutes, they breached the first border fence, damaged possibly by the earlier blast, and entered Israeli territory.
Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) later provided CNN with a bodycam video from one of the attackers, revealing details of the operation. This footage, likened by Israeli officials to the scale of the 9/11 attacks, also exposed the Hamas tunnels in Gaza, showcasing the intricate planning behind the assault.
More October 7th Raw Video Footage
The Attack Unfolds
As the Hamas group penetrated deeper into Israel, their movements were documented in a continuous 100-minute video. Crossing the second security fence, they headed towards a kibbutz, armed with rifles and rocket-propelled grenades.
Seventeen minutes in, they opened fire near Israeli buildings. The footage reveals their advance through Israeli territory, including a confrontation with an Israeli soldier and the celebratory aftermath of the gunman.
The video also captures the gunman’s personal reflections and his aspirations for martyrdom. Their movement, however, eventually meets resistance at an IDF military base near Re’im, marking the end of this particular terrorists involvement in the broader October 7 attacks.